Thursday 8 August 2013

treasure: a brief pause

I stole this from Pip at Meet Me at Mikes because I thoroughly enjoy the concept.

Making : [planning to make] a picnic quilt for Maude
Cooking : mum's Spaghetti Bol
Drinking : Roasted Dandelion & milk (faux coffee for the over-caffinated)
Reading: The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales, JD Salinger's short stories, Moranthology by Caitlin Moran, On the Road by Kerouak.

Wanting: sleep, love, more time in Melbourne
Looking: for a successful blind date!
Playing: Alt-J after a super-cool concert
Wasting: time before the workday ends
Sewing: see making
Wishing: That all my friends were living closer to me
Enjoying: my new zines and books purchased in Melbourne
Waiting: for Christmas/New Year time
Liking: These boots made in Whis (can I justify buying some, though?)
Wondering: If I have any secret admirers
Loving: The Bling Ring soundtrack
Hoping: my first essay "back on the horse" after 5 years off academia actually passes.
Marvelling: At my opshop finds in Melbourne this time- normally there's not much for me!
Needing: Some tender love and care
Smelling: like I haven't showered (plane slime)
Wearing: $3 opshop shirt, maxi dress bought on Etsy, purple stockings and cowboy boots
Following: A few new bloggers like Discordia and Tiny Savages
Noticing: How many friends I have that are bloody awesome
Knowing: That I have a lot of work to do this week, outside of work hours
Thinking: things about feminism, Gen Y & advertising- until this essay is done
Feeling: Peaceful and slightly exhausted
Bookmarking: ticketmaster site for matt corby pre-sale
Opening: Many many unread emails waiting for me after 4 days away
Giggling: at Sushi yesterday with Ellie, Lauren and Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment