Next year I have every intention of moving to Scandinavia, Sweden to be precise. There are a number of reasons, but I will list a few of the big ones here, in next to no order of importance:
- swedish ladies like Mikaela, Annica, Karin, Maria and Emma (if they are anything to go by, I will also make best of friends with all the other swedish ladies I meet)
- midsummer, and all the flowery green alcohol-fueled dancing deliciousness a girl could want
- fika, a mythical coffee/cake/hangout extravaganza type experience i have heard only good things about
- long long summer days, where everything will be a little out of focus and warm, on pushbikes
- christmas time with glugg and snow and twinkles
- Aurora Borealis - northern lights, a thing I've always wanted to know for myself
While in Sweden, obviously, I will be able to take advantage of Europe being so close by with efficient train systems. Hot-damn, bring it on I say!
I'm sure you already know all about the wonder of travelling (Europe particularly) but at any rate, I thought I'd share with you my pinterest board dedicated to this very thing.
I just wish I could go right meow!