Tuesday 10 September 2013

#30daychallenge Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days

stay alive, that's my main goal.

writing-wise though, i think i am setting myself another 30 day challenge. because of Pinterest, i have a lot of images saved that i feel will inspire me to write. so i have set myself up a list, which means that each day i will have a visual prompt on which to write- so from this 30 day text-centric theme to something different.

in early november i am starting an e-course to improve my blog, and i'm sure you all will see some of the results of that.

besides these goals, i aim to be better prepared with blog-strategy; to schedule posts, to stick to my suggested themes, and to follow up on the bits and pieces i've intended to write and haven't gotten to yet.

how am i doing with this challenge? have you read something that's made you think, giggle, roll your eyes? which bits lately have been your favourite bits? which subjects do you want to see more of, and which subjects less?

don't be shy, let me know- it's the help i'm asking for to get better at this whole business.


No comments:

Post a Comment