Wednesday 1 May 2013

treasure: this too shall pass

Even a complete idiot reading between the lines will realise I'm going through a post-breakup work through of all my various things.

It's like this sometimes unwelcome breath of fresh air, being single. Again. I'm gradually recognising that most of the things about me are things I like. He even said as he left, "don't let anyone tell you that you need to change. You don't".

A nice sentiment, but less warm to hold onto once you're alone than you'd expect. I find myself quietly dealing with the rage of the next in a list of failed hopes. I'm going to stubbornly insist I'm not an idiot for believing that I might one day have a relationship like I want. All I'll say is, one day the motivation and the intelligence and the sense of humour will be doable, for me and someone else, some kind of human person.

The whole package. And some hot sex also, that would be nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment