Thursday 3 October 2013

secret: (another) 4 things i'd like for my birthday

i keep thinking of things i want for my birthday, and they're basically all from pinterest.

as the pinterest world inspires my imagination, i daydream about a world in which i get all the lovely presents i want (and a tiny house, and a killer closet, and the best overseas holiday ever).

pinterest is where my fantasy life happens. i love it there.

here's the four things i want this week.

This book. I follow him on Facebook and there are some amazing stories and beautiful pictures. True art, and such an inspiring idea...

If someone were to bake me these cookies, I would be very pleased indeed. Here is the recipe. Just in case.

This bag would fit so many things in it. Useful things. Pretty things. Shiny things.


Self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment