christmas drunk is nice for a variety of reasons; the list above and the list below:
- everyone else is drunk too.
- there is eating to go with the drinking, so nothing gets too out of control, and you feel generally warm and fuzzy and buzzy instead of crazytown.
- it's tasty! the high sugar content in christmas beverages means it's like eating loads of candy that makes you extra happy.
- even in whistler, where most of us have to work at some point, everyone is generally pretty chilled because of the constant state of inebriation.
- continuous drinking means no real hangover.
- other stuff i can't remember right now.
i intend to enjoy my christmas buzz immensely. i like to buzz, it's a fun time.