Saturday 9 October 2010

day 26. what you think about your friends

like im going to publish that information online. haha.
i love my friends. i make friends easily but it takes a while before i feel confident to call them 'friends'. however i am pretty free and easy when it comes to adding people on facebook.
it's hard to be away from so many people i love, but the people i'm spending time with here are just amazing, and so much fun, so i've sort of thrown myself into the lifestyle here, hoping for the best.
i think that my friends all know me pretty well. i try to do nice things for people, as i love it when people do nice things for me.
that's what i think about my friends. if you want a personal appraisal, give me 24 hours notice and i'll knock something together for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment