i thought i'd check back in and measure my progress. and i think i nearly win at everything. congratulations me.
- meat pies. check
- cheese. check
- family (is it bad that came in 3rd? oh well) check
- magpies singing in the morning. check
- getting a tan. slight fail. arrived in winter.
- friends. 1/2 check. melbourne visit next week shall remedy the rest of the missing ones.
- kate and phill's wedding. if i knew when that might be happening, i'd be rich and famous.
- beaches. byron bay & noosa. check
- tax included in prices, and (sorry to say it) no tipping required. hearty and enthusiastic check
- $2 coins. i like the way they sound when they jingle together in my pocket. and plastic money! you can go swimming with that shit. haven't had a lot of money. only really had the chance to shake my head at the ridiculousness of the 50c piece. foolishness.