Thursday 24 November 2011

treasure: when i grow up ...


... i'll :

  • be able to drive
  • eat vegetables and fruits 7-10 times daily
  • be prepared for unexpected circumstances
  • go to the dentist every 6 months and subsequently never have any fillings
  • give good advice
  • not care what anyone thinks of me
  • own furniture (and not sleep on a mattress on the floor of a room that doesn't have a door)
  • exercise reguarly (let's face it, i'l probably do yoga)
  • have a real job where i am regularly recognized for my hard work (or maybe work for myself, so i can take myself out for celebratory beers when i'm awesome at something)
  • live closer to my family so i can spend memorable occasions with them
  • not be an aspiring alcoholic
  • have political leanings that are well-informed and legitimate
  • respect those who have different values from me
  • go to bed at a sensible bed time
  • never hesitate to tell anyone i love that i love them
  • have plans and goals
  • be better at being a person.



and i also hope i'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment